- About Us
- Pet Library
- Informational Pages
- More Features
- Contact Us
What to expect and discuss with your Veterinarian during
During a Wellness Exam, your Veterinarian will ask and check the following to help ensure your pet's continued health.
- Ask about your Pet's health history
- Ask about any significant lifestyle changes such as activity level or diet changes.
- Document any changes in weight since their last visit.
- Check for any early signs of disease and suggest any tests to help make a diagnosis.
- Perform a thorough physical exam of your pet including teeth, eyes, ears, skin, and paws.
- Be sure to mention any changes in your pet's behavior or interaction levels.
Based on your pet's physical exam and life style, your Veterinarian can individually tailor their immunization schedule to their individual needs.